The Langham, Melbourne
Make yourself at home in one of the 388 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Cable programming and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 388
- Number of floors - 24
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in.
Located on level nine in the health club/pool area, Chuan Spa offers seven treatment rooms, men's and women's dressing areas with locker facilities, separate steam rooms and saunas, and private rooms for post-treatment relaxation. In Chinese, chuan means “flowing water” and represents the rebirth and rebalancing of the entire being. Chuan Spa is a place designed to create an ambience of tranquility for contemplation and inspiration. Treatments aim to nurture, heal, and restore, and use products that represent the Five Elements: wood, earth, metal, fire, and water. To this end, guests are asked to complete a brief lifestyle elemental questionnaire before each treatment in order to determine which treatments suit their needs. In addition to the signature Langham Chuan Spa products, the spa uses and sells options from the Thalgo skincare line, which draws inspiration from the marine environment.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Southbank Promenade - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yarra Riverfront - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Eureka Tower - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Eureka Skydeck 88 - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hamer Hall - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Melbourne Arts Centre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Flinders Lane - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Collins Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St Paul's Cathedral - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
National Gallery of Victoria - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Australian Centre for the Moving Image - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Federation Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Forum Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Royal Arcade - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Regent Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) - 20.5 km / 12.8 mi
Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) - 55.5 km / 34.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Langham, Melbourne is Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine).
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 45 for adults and AUD 20 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 64.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge