Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a nightclub, or other amenities including an arcade/game room and a hair salon.
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 1
- Arcade/game room
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Pool umbrellas
- Tennis on site
- Snack bar/deli
- Beach bar
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
You can enjoy a meal at Funama Restaurant serving the guests of Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the beach bar.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. Villingilivaru Island Pier - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ranveli Beach - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Dhangethi Beach - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Maafushivaru Island Beach - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Maafushivaru Island Pier - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Manta Point - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Vakarufalhi Beach - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Dhigurah Beach - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Dhidhoofinolhu Marina - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Harbor Green Zone - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Ibrahim Kalaafaan Mosque and Shrine - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Great Banyan Tree - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Ari Atoll - 31 km / 19.3 mi
Fish Head Dive Site - 34.5 km / 21.5 mi
Himendhoo Thila - 41 km / 25.5 mi
The preferred airport for Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa is Male (MLE-Velana Intl.) - 88 km / 54.7 mi.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer to the property via floatplane and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- American Express true
- JCB International true
- Mastercard true
- Visa true
- Check-in time starts at 01:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 125.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 62.50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 125.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 62.50
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 125.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: USD 62.50