El Mouradi Djerba Menzel
Make yourself at home in one of the 634 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
- Indoor pool
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 634
- Number of floors - 2
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- On private beach
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Roll-in shower
- Year Built 1971
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 5382
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Tennis on site
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Conference center
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Beach bar
- Free self parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of poolside bars - 3
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at Calypso, one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the beach bar or one of the 3 poolside bars.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Aghir? This resort has facilities measuring 5382 square feet (500 square meters), including a conference center. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Borj El K'bir Fort - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Houmt Souq Harbour - 25.2 km / 15.7 mi
El Ghriba Synagogue - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Guellala Museum - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
Oamarit Beach - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Oamarit Fishing Marina - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Amira Beach - 45.3 km / 28.1 mi
The preferred airport for El Mouradi Djerba Menzel is Houmt Souk (DJE-Djerba - Zaris) - 33 km / 20.5 mi
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
- Check-in time ends at Midnight
- Pets not allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: TND 10 per stay
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: TND 56.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: TND 28.00 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: TND 3.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Resort fee
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: TND 50 per person