Buri Tara Resort
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Poolside bar
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 2006
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 969
- Conference space size (meters) - 90
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free pool cabanas
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
Enjoy Thai cuisine at Tara Restaurant, a poolside restaurant which features a pool view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Krabi? This resort has facilities measuring 969 square feet (90 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ao Nang Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ao Nang Krabi Boxing Stadium - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Pai Plong Bay - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ao Phai Plong - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Spirit Mountain - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Ao Nam Mao - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Shell Fossil Beach - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Princess Lagoon - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Khlong Muang Beach - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Nakharin Hospital - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Maharaj Food Market - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Tubkaek Beach - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Khao Khanap Nam - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Walking Street - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Wat Kaew Korawaram - 17.9 km / 11.2 mi
The preferred airport for Buri Tara Resort is Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 400 for adults and THB 200 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 800 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200 per night