Angkor Village Resort & Spa
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 20
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Poolside bar
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 2004
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Tennis on site
- Conference center
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Free airport transportation - pickup
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Enjoy local cuisine at Aaraama Restaurant, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary (available 24 hours).
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 4 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and detox wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Charles de Gaulle Road - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Palm Container Night Market - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Killing Fields Memorial - 1.6 km / 1 mi
T Galleria by DFS - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Miniature Replicas of Angkor’s Temples - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Angkor National Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Preah Norodom Sihanouk-Angkor Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Angkor Archaeological Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Smile Angkor Grand Theater - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shrine to Preah Ang Check and Preah Ang Chom - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Siem Reap Royal Residence - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Angkor Shopping Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Royal Garden - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The Heritage Walk - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Wat Kesararam - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for Angkor Village Resort & Spa is Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.) - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- American Express
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Pets not allowed
- No elevators
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 125
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 30 (from 3 to 11 years old)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 for adults and USD 8 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per night