The Peninsula Tokyo
Make yourself at home in one of the 314 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Indoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 314
- Number of floors - 24
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Swimming pool
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built - 2011
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 3132
- Conference space size (meters) - 291
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Couples/private dining
- Designer stores on site
- Art gallery on site
- Banquet hall
Enjoy Chinese cuisine at Hei Fung Terrace, one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 3132 square feet (291 square meters), including conference space. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
The Peninsula Spa has 14 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
The spa is open daily.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hibiya Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ginza Six - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Diet Building - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69.4 km / 43.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Peninsula Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 33
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Debit cards not accepted
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Parking height restrictions apply
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 4800 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 49000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 4000.00 per night
- Pet fee: JPY 20000 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 12620.0 per night