Hotel Metrópole Maringá
Make yourself at home in one of the 163 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a reception hall.
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 163
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Year Built - 2005
- One meeting room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Reception hall
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cathedral of Maringa - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Our Lady of Glory Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Napoleao Moreira da Silva Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Avenida Shopping Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Marista Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Willie Davids Stadium - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Municipal Market - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Inga Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Bacia do Parana Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pioneer Monument - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Santa Cruz Chapel - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Banestado Theater - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Universidade Estadual de Maringa - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Jodoshu Nippakuji Buddhist Temple - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Parque Alfredo Werner Nyffeler - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Metrópole Maringá is Maringa (MGF-Silvio Name Junior Regional) - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
- American Express
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25,00 per day