Sia Park Executive Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a reception hall.
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour business center
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Reception hall
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Paranoa - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Jardim Zoologico de Brasilia - 6 km / 3.7 mi
National Institute of Meteorology - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Renato Russo Cultural Space - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
City Park - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Burle Marx Park - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Museum of the Indigenous People - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Juscelino Kubitschek Memorial - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Funarte Plinio Marcos Theater - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Mane Garrincha Stadium - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Brasilia TV Tower - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
Dom Bosco Sanctuary - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Pátio Brasil Shopping - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Sarah Kubitschek Hospital - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Brasilia Shopping Center - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
The preferred airport for Sia Park Executive Hotel is Brasilia (BSB-Brasilia Intl. - President Juscelino Kubitschek) - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- No elevators
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.00 per person, per night
- 10 percent destination fee will be charged