Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Avenida Atlantica - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Copacabana Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Chacrinha State Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Carlos Drummond de Andrade Statue - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Praia do Leme - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Copacabana Fort - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Guanabara Bay - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Rio Sul Shopping Mall - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Rua Farme de Amoedo - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ipanema Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Arpoador Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Praca General Osorio - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Arpoador - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont) - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
The preferred airport for Copamar Hotel is Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.).
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 12:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 70.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: BRL 150 (subject to availability)