Pousada Toca das Bromelias
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Year Built - 2000
- Free self parking
Satisfy your appetite at the pousada's coffee shop/café. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vale Encantado - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Cadij Shopping Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Campos do Jordão Convention Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Aspen Mall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Capivari Shopping Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sao Benedito Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Capivari Park - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Campos do Jordao Tennis Club - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Elephant Hill Viewpoint - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Centro Universitário Senac - Campos do Jordão - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Araucaria Chocolate Factory - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Altus Turismo Ecologico - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Casa da Xilogravura - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Bride's Veil Falls - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ducha de Prata - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for Pousada Toca das Bromelias is Sao Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor Andre Franco Montoro Intl.) - 170.5 km / 105.9 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Diners Club
- Cash not accepted
- Debit cards not accepted
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators