Make yourself at home in one of the 87 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a banquet hall.
- Indoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Free self parking
- Banquet hall
Enjoy international cuisine at Locanda Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
This hotel has 6 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fenac - Events and Business Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Bourbon Shopping - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Sao Luis Gonzaga Cathedral - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Cobbler Monument - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Igreja Evangelica - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Immigrant Square - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Evangelical Lutheran Community - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Municipal Paschoal Carlos Magno Theater - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
National Shoe Museum - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
I Fashion Outlet - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Comunidade Evangelica Hamburgo Velho - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Scheffel Foundation - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Schmitt-Presser House - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Train Museum - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Visconde de Sao Leopoldo History Museum - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
The preferred airport for Locanda Hotel is Porto Alegre (POA-Salgado Filho Intl.) - 34 km / 21.1 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- American Express
- Cash not accepted
- Debit cards not accepted
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Pets not allowed