Hotel Fundo San Jose Ecolodge
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 guestrooms. Dial-up Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace.
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Free breakfast
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Year Built - 2006
- Free self parking
- Rooftop terrace
Enjoy a satisfying meal at El Masato serving guests of Hotel Fundo San Jose Ecolodge. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is included.
A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
La Merced Church - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tirol Waterfall - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Río Aynamayo - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Carpapata Waterfall - 36 km / 22.4 mi
Mantaro River - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi
Palca Playfield - 51.1 km / 31.8 mi
Palca Church - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Fundo San Jose Ecolodge is Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) - 316.9 km / 196.9 mi
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
- Pets not allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.