Hotel Santamaria Plaza
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Facilities at Hotel Santamaria Plaza
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Santiago de Cali University - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Canaveralejo Bullring - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Cosmocentro - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Palmetto Plaza Shopping Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Premier Limonar Mall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
University of Valle Hospital - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Olympic Stadium Pascual Guerrero - 3.2 km / 2 mi
University of Valle - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Panamericano Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Colombian Center for Professional Studies Foundation - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Dog Park - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Jorge Garces Borrero Departmental Library - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Galeria Alameda - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Unicentro Shopping Center - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Holguines Trade Center - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Santamaria Plaza is Cali (CLO-Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl.) - 28.8 km / 17.9 mi
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-out time is 1:00 PM
- Pets not allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.