International Hotel Nagoya
Make yourself at home in one of the 258 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and in-room massages, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include wedding services and a banquet hall.
- Total number of rooms - 258
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Wedding services
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Banquet hall
Enjoy American cuisine at West Side, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator (lift). This hotel has 10 meeting rooms available for events.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hisaya Odori Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sunshine Sakae - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Oasis 21 - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nagoya TV Tower - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Aichi Prefectural Museum of Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Aichi Arts Center - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Chubu Electric Power Science Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hisaya-oodori Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osu - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Nagoya City Science Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Shirakawa Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nagoya City Art Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Yamazaki Mazak Museum of Art - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hoshoinosu-kannon Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nagoya City Hall - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nagoya (NKM-Komaki) - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 44.3 km / 27.5 mi
The preferred airport for International Hotel Nagoya is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.).
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB International
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Pets not allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1400 per person (approximately)