Fortaleza Mar Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and an elevator (lift).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ponte dos Ingleses - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Monsignor Tabosa Avenue - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Beira Mar - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Meireles Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Ceara Museum of Image and Sound - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
CEART Artisan Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Ponte dos Ingleses - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Portugal Square - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Aldeota Shopping Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Maracatu Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Dragao do Mar Art and Culture Center - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Mini Siara Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Bandeira Square - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Shopping Del Paseo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Iracema Monument - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for Fortaleza Mar Hotel is Fortaleza (FOR-Pinto Martins Intl.) - 11.3 km / 7 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-in time starts at 12:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 45.00 per day