Carpe Diem Park Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center.
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Laundry facilities
- Poolside bar
- Free breakfast
- Children's pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Year Built - 2010
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free self parking
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Principal Buffet, a restaurant which specializes in regional cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Altino Arantes Square - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Rui Barbosa Square - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Maria Tereza Breda Municipal Stadium - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Recinto do Folclore - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Church of Our Lady of Aparecida - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Maria Olimpia Folklore and History Museum - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Laranjais Thermal Springs - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Hot Beach - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Garden Shopping Catanduva - 51.3 km / 31.9 mi
Zoologico de Catanduva - 51.9 km / 32.3 mi
The preferred airport for Carpe Diem Park Hotel is Sao Jose do Rio Preto (SJP-Profesor Eribel Manoel Reino State) - 62.8 km / 39 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- 24-hour check-in 24-hour check-in
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee