Pousada Monte Carlo
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maria Tereza Breda Municipal Stadium - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Rui Barbosa Square - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Altino Arantes Square - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Church of Our Lady of Aparecida - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Maria Olimpia Folklore and History Museum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Laranjais Thermal Springs - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Hot Beach - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Recinto do Folclore - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Barretos Country Water Park - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
Cowboy Monument - 46.9 km / 29.1 mi
Historical and Artistic Ruy Menezes Museum of Folklore - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Cowboy Park Arena - 47.3 km / 29.4 mi
Barretos Sport Club Municipal Stadium - 48.2 km / 29.9 mi
Teixeirao Stadium - 48.3 km / 30 mi
SESI Sao Jose Do Rio Preto Theater - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Sao Jose do Rio Preto (SJP-Profesor Eribel Manoel Reino State) - 57.9 km / 36 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Check-in time starts at 12:00 PM
- Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available