Ekoara Beach Residence
Make yourself comfortable in this air-conditioned apartment, featuring a kitchen with a refrigerator and an oven. There's a private balcony or patio. A 42-inch flat-screen television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include a microwave and a coffee/tea maker, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
Dip into one of the 5 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center.
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Poolside bar
- Children's pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Year Built - 2012
- Number of outdoor pools - 5
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
At this apartment, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Muro Alto Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Cupe Beach - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Merepe Beach - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Porto de Galinhas Natural Pools - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Hippocampus Project - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Maracaipe Beach - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Maracaipe Point - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Suape Port - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Ponta de Serrambi Beach - 22.1 km / 13.8 mi
Praia do Toquinho - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Shopping Costa Dourada - 27 km / 16.8 mi
Enseada dos Corais - 28.5 km / 17.7 mi
Itapuama Beach - 28.9 km / 17.9 mi
Pedra do Xareu Beach - 30.3 km / 18.8 mi
Gaibu Beach - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Recife (REC-Guararapes Intl.) - 49 km / 30.5 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- American Express
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: BRL 10 per person, per night
- 10 percent cleaning fee will be charged Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 48 hours of booking the reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: BRL 20.00 per night