Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Free breakfast
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rui Barbosa Square - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Maria Tereza Breda Municipal Stadium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Altino Arantes Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Church of Our Lady of Aparecida - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Maria Olimpia Folklore and History Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Laranjais Thermal Springs - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Hot Beach - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Recinto do Folclore - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Cowboy Monument - 48.4 km / 30.1 mi
Cowboy Park Arena - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
Barretos Country Water Park - 51.1 km / 31.8 mi
North Shopping Barretos - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
Teixeirao Stadium - 51.4 km / 31.9 mi
The nearest major airport is Sao Jose do Rio Preto (SJP-Profesor Eribel Manoel Reino State) - 61.1 km / 38 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Pets not allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available