Haneda Excel Hotel Tokyu
Make yourself at home in one of the 386 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 147
- Conference space size (meters) - 13.7
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Enjoy international cuisine at Flyers Table, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 5 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 147 square feet (13.7 square meters), including a meeting room.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Joypolis - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 12.9 km / 8 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Odaiba Venus Fort - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Toyosu Market - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 15.7 km / 9.7 mi
Keio University - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
The preferred airport for Haneda Excel Hotel Tokyu is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2500 for adults and JPY 1250 for children (approximately)