Haneda Excel Hotel Tokyu
Make yourself at home in one of the 386 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 147
- Conference space size (meters) - 13.7
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Enjoy international cuisine at Flyers Table, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 147 square feet (13.7 square meters), including a meeting room.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Joypolis - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Meiji Gakuin University - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Ariake Coliseum - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Happoen Garden - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Keio University - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
The preferred airport for Haneda Excel Hotel Tokyu is Haneda Airport (HND) - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is not available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are not available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are not available
- No gap period between guest stays
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 2800 per person (approximately)