Hôtel de l'Europe
Stay in one of 24 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Luggage storage
- Street parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds This property accepts credit cards and cash Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rue du Gros-Horloge - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Gros Horloge - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Rouen Opera House - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Musee Jeanne D'Arc de Rouen - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Place du Vieux-Marche - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
La Maison Sublime - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Jeanne d'Arc Church - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Rouen Cathedral - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Square Verdrel - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rue Saint-Romain - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Musee des Beaux-Arts - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Musee de la Ceramique - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Church of Saint-Maclou - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tour Jeanne d'Arc - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rue Eau de Robec - 1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel de l'Europe is Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley) - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8.0 per day