Mercure Saint Omer Centre Gare (Opening November 2020)
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace.
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Breakfast service
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Uncovered parking
- Outdoor furniture
If you are planning to arrive after 5:30 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy a satisfying meal at LE STROM serving guests of Mercure Saint Omer Centre Gare (Opening November 2020). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Planning an event in Saint-Omer? This hotel has 861 square feet (80 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Regional Natural Park of the Caps and Opal Marsh - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ruines de l'Abbaye Saint-Bertin - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Country Tour of l'Audomarois - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hotel Sandelin Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Théâtre à l'italienne de Saint-Omer - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saint-Omer - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Jardin Public de Saint-Omer - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Maison du Marais - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Memorial to the Fallen - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Public Garden - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Clownland - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Museum of La Coupole - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Eperlecques Blockhaus - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Saint Omer Golf Club - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Bailiwick - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Pets allowed (no fees)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- 10 percent tourism fee will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Uncovered self parking fee: EUR 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day