Hotel Home Florence
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 guestrooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace.
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Free reception
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Basilica of Santa Croce - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza Santa Croce - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Church of Sant'Ambrogio - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Teatro Verdi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Great Synagogue of Florence - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Galileo Museum - Institute and Museum of the History of Science - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Badia Fiorentina - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bargello - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Palazzo Vecchio - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Loggia dei Lanzi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Piazza San Firenze - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Gucci Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Uffizi Gallery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Via de' Calzaiuoli - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Piazza della Signoria - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Home Florence is Peretola Airport (FLR) - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property is officially certified under regional sanitization guidelines Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.90 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night