Days Inn by Wyndham Sutter Creek
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
This smoke-free hotel features motorized watercraft on site and water skiing nearby.
- Conference space
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Scott Harvey Wines - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
BellaGrace Vineyards - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sutter Creek Visitor Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Sutter Creek Theater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sutter Creek City Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Minnie Provis Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bryson Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
John's Gallery - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Amador Whitney Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Kennedy Gold Mine - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Rancheria Creek Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Detert Park - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Sutter Ridge Vineyards - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Kennedy Tailing Wheels Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Amador County Chamber of Commerce - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
The preferred airport for Days Inn by Wyndham Sutter Creek is Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.) - 88 km / 54.7 mi
- Up to 2 children 20 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 23
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day