Terrace Inn and 1911 Restaurant
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include a fireplace in the lobby and a ballroom. Guests who want to try their luck at the slots can hop on the complimentary casino shuttle.
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Spa services on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 2000
- Conference space size (meters) - 186
- Free casino shuttle
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Direct access to private beach
- Private beach nearby
- Shared microwave
- Shared refrigerator
- Couples/private dining
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Banquet hall
- Eco-friendly cleaning products used
- Hosted evening meal (surcharge)
- Hosted evening meal (reserve)
- Handrails in stairways
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. For same day bookings, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Reception hours are 8 AM - 9 PM on weekdays, and until 10 PM on Friday and Saturday, June - Labor Day. Off-season, reception hours are 8 AM - 7 PM or 8 PM. The hotel restaurant is open Thursday-Sunday night from September through October. From November through May, the restaurant is open Friday and Saturday night only. From May-July, the restaurant is open on weekends only. From July-Labor Day, the restaurant is open daily. The restaurant is closed on Christmas Eve, Christmas day, all of March, and during the first two weeks of April.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, sofa beds, and high chair This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
At Terrace Inn and 1911 Restaurant, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a hosted, home-cooked dinner on Friday and Saturday for a fee; reservations are required.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a library, and coffee/tea in a common area. Planning an event in Petoskey? This hotel has 2000 square feet (186 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Michigan - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Little Traverse History Museum - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Bear River Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
McLaren Northern Michigan Hospital - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Petoskey State Park - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Odawa Casino - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Crooked Lake - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Great Lakes Center for the Arts - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Mackinaw Trail Winery - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Crooked Tree Golf Club - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Little Traverse Bay Golf Course - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Oden State Fish Hatchery Visitor Center - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Nub's Nob Ski Area - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Harbor Springs Beach - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Andrew J. Blackbird Museum - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
The preferred airport for Terrace Inn and 1911 Restaurant is Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional) - 30 km / 18.7 mi
- A fee for a mandatory Valentine's Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 14 February.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Valentine's Day gala dinner fee
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Hosted evening meal: USD 39.95
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent