Stay in one of 53 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Picnic area
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Off-street parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Well-lit path to entrance
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice. This property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. For more information, check local advisories before you book.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Warrington Museum & Art Gallery - 14.2 km / 8.9 mi
Gullivers Kingdom Theme Park - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Halliwell Jones Stadium - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
Clarkes Gardens - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Speke Hall - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Delamere Forest - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Sherdley Park - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Paul McCartney's childhood home - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
Calderstones Park - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Otterspool Park - 20.5 km / 12.7 mi
Sudley House - 20.9 km / 13 mi
Mecca Bingo - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Arley Hall - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet - 22.3 km / 13.8 mi
Lark Lane - 22.9 km / 14.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
John Lennon Airport (LPL) - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Manchester Airport (MAN) - 38.7 km / 24 mi
The preferred airport for Campanile Runcorn is John Lennon Airport (LPL).
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 48 hours
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 22
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 9.25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 3 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 3 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees