Suites Lagoa do Morro
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Multilingual staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aureliano Lima Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Morro de Sao Paulo Pier - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
First Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Morro Lighthouse - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Second Beach - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Morro de Sao Paulo Fort - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Third Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Saudade Island - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Fourth Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Gamboa Beach - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Garapua Beach - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Pets not allowed
- Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 48 hours of booking the reservation.