Stay in one of 23 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Swimming pool
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Free self parking
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds
- This property accepts credit cards
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Restaurant serving guests of Les Demoiselles. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Du Côté des Renoir - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Forêt d'Orient Natural Regional Park - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Champagne Perron Beauvineau - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Champagne (region) - 25.2 km / 15.6 mi
Golf de l'Ermitage - 26.3 km / 16.4 mi
St. Peter's Church - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
Nigloland - 31 km / 19.2 mi
Châtillonnais Country Museum - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
Forêts National Park - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Cheese Museum - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
Church of St. John the Baptist - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
Mesnil-Saint-Père beach - 36.3 km / 22.5 mi
Antique Doll Museum - 37.6 km / 23.3 mi
Church of St. Sebastian - 37.9 km / 23.5 mi
Lac d'Orient - 38.2 km / 23.7 mi
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 7:30 PM.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night