Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Shared microwave
- Shared refrigerator
- Genkan (entryway)
There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suitengu Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Museum of Contemporary Art - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Ginza Six - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Kaminarimon - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Ueno Onshi Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Theatre Creation - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 550 per person (approximately)