Kujukogen Ginga no Yado Kinoko IIseigo
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include minibars, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Facilities at Kujukogen Ginga no Yado Kinoko IIseigo
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests driving to the property are advised to have snow chains or studded tires on their vehicles in winter. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
English breakfasts are available for a fee.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kuju Mountains - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Aso Kuju National Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Mount Kuzumi - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Kuju Flower Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kuju Highlands Observatory - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Ikeyama Suigen - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Kusumi Plateau - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Hiranodai Kogen Observation Deck - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Ameushino Falls - 11.8 km / 7.4 mi
Ameushi Falls - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Meotodaki Fall - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Sujiyu Onsen - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Ubuyama Farm - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Nagayu Onsen - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Kuju Bogatsuru Course - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
The nearest major airport is Kumamoto Airport (KMJ) - 64.6 km / 40.1 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cash Deposit Required
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)