The Oxfordshire Golf Hotel and Spa
Stay in one of 50 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as a health club and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Free breakfast
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 1346
- Conference space size (meters) - 125
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Golf course on site
- Number of indoor pools - 1
- Number of spa tubs - 1
- Conference center
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Luggage storage
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. The Restaurant is currently closed. Casual dining is available in the Lounge Bar at limited times. Guests must book a dining time slot with reception.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Children under 16 years old are allowed in the pool until 10 AM and must be accompanied by an adult
Enjoy local cuisine at Sakura, a restaurant where you can take in the golf course view, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Thame? This hotel has 1346 square feet (125 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cuttle Brook - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Thame Market - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The Players Theatre - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Waterperry Gardens - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Headington Shark - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Nuffield Health - The Manor Hospital Oxford - 16.2 km / 10 mi
Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
John Radcliffe Hospital - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Oxford Brookes University - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Churchill Hospital - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Warneford Hospital - 17 km / 10.6 mi
St Hilda's College - 18 km / 11.2 mi
Magdalen Bridge - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Magdalen College - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Iffley Road Track - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Birmingham Airport (BHX) - 112.8 km / 70.1 mi
Heathrow Airport (LHR) - 60.2 km / 37.4 mi
Oxford (OXF) - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Luton Airport (LTN) - 89.2 km / 55.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Oxfordshire Golf Hotel and Spa is Birmingham Airport (BHX).
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of We're Good To Go (UK).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of CovidClean (Safehotels - global expert).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows regional sanitization guidelines We're Good To Go (UK)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Contactless food service / room service is available
- Reservation might be required for some facilities onsite
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 40 per night