Aparthotel Mare Nostrum
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Airport transportation
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 592
- Conference space size (meters) - 55
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts major credit cards
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/cafe. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Planning an event in Novigrad? This hotel has 592 square feet (55 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Novigrad Castle - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Church of St. Martin - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Monastery of the Immaculate Holy Mary - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Maslenica Bridge - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
St. Jurja Church - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Paklenica National Park - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Asseria Hillfort - 28 km / 17.4 mi
St Peter’s Church - 31.3 km / 19.5 mi
Marasovici Ethno-House - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Stanovi Stadium - 32.6 km / 20.3 mi
Kresimir Cosic Hall - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Supernova Shopping Center - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
City Galleria - 34.2 km / 21.2 mi
Kolovare Beach - 34.2 km / 21.2 mi
Kalelarga - 35 km / 21.7 mi
The nearest major airport is Zadar (ZAD) - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.33 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.66 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 50.00 (one way), (up to 12 years old)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 11 PM and 2 AM (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 800 (subject to availability)