No1 Hotel & Wine Lounge
Stay in one of 8 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request cribs/infant beds.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property is managed by a professional host
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
At No1 Hotel & Wine Lounge, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chillingham Castle - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Pow Burn - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Lady Waterford Hall - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Belford and District Hidden History - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Etal Castle - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Flodden Battlefield - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Haggerston Castle - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Northumberland Coast - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Lindisfarne National Nature Reserve - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Pennine Way - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Hulne Park - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Holy Island Sands - 22.8 km / 14.1 mi
Cheswick Sands - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
Goswick Sands - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
RNLI Grace Darling Museum - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
The preferred airport for No1 Hotel & Wine Lounge is Newcastle Intl. Airport (NCL) - 74.8 km / 46.5 mi
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Professional property host/manager
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs are allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 7.5 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees