Dragon Inn Crickhowell
Stay in one of 15 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Mountain bike nearby
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Outdoor tennis court
- Outdoor tennis courts - 1
- Bicycle rents on site
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Luggage storage
- Electric car charging station
- Uncovered parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Handrails in stairways
- Food and water bowls
- Dog exercise area
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. The host will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at The Dragon Inn serving guests of Dragon Inn Crickhowell. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include luggage storage and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St Mary's Priory Church - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Borough Theatre - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Abergavenny Museum and Castle - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Brecon Beacons National Park - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Blaenavon Ironworks - 15.9 km / 9.9 mi
Big Pit National Coal Museum - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Bedwellty House and Park - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Parc Bryn Bach - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Clytha Park - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Super Tubing - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
Pwll-y-wrach Nature Reserve - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Longtown Castle - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Pan-Y-fan Country Park - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
Pontypool Park - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
Brecon Mountain Railway - 32.4 km / 20.1 mi
This property has received its official star rating from Visit Wales.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- No elevators
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Contactless food service / room service is available
- Reservation might be required for some facilities onsite
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Pets allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Only dogs are allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night