Hostel Sol de Oro
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired internet
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Luggage storage
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). To arrange pick-up, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts major credit cards
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
At Hostel Sol de Oro, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
9 de Julio Avenue - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Barolo Palace - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
San Telmo Antiques Fair - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Plaza de los Dos Congresos - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Plaza Dorrego - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Cafe Tortoni - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Palace of the Argentine National Congress - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Hospital Garrahan - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Florida Street - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Plaza de Mayo - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Buenos Aires Metropolitan Cathedral - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Paseo La Plaza - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Lavalle Street - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Casa Rosada - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Obelisco - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ministro Pistarini Intl. Airport (EZE) - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) - 11.3 km / 7 mi
The preferred airport for Hostel Sol de Oro is Ministro Pistarini Intl. Airport (EZE).
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Caters to adults only
- Professional property host/manager
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: ARS 0 per person, per night
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the property upon check-out for all residents of Argentina. Travelers on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Airport shuttle fee: ARS 750 per person (one way)
- Nearby parking fee: ARS 12 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: ARS 200 per stay