Make yourself at home in one of the 69 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including karaoke and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Luggage storage
- Electric car charging station
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchairs available on site
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- Well-lit path to entrance
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests with half board rate plans must check-in by 7 PM.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Take advantage of the ryokan's room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Setonaikai National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sumoto Castle - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Aiya Falls - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Senkoji Temple - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Rengeji Temple - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Awaji World Park Onokoro - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Awaji Farm Park England Hill - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Okayamaji Temple - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Onokorojima Shrine - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Kakujuji Temple - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Chorinji Temple - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Takataya Kahei Park - 16.3 km / 10.2 mi
Izanagi Shrine - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Takigawa Memorial Museum - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 135.4 km / 84.1 mi
Tokushima Airport (TKS) - 45.6 km / 28.4 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 73.9 km / 45.9 mi
The preferred airport for Kaigetsukan is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Children not allowed
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Property follows sanitization practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global)
- Professional property host/manager
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)