Cabañas Lago Tyndall
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms, featuring kitchens. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Limited onsite parking
- Free self parking
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Serrano River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Torres del Paine National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cuernos del Paine Lookout - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Lago Pehoe - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Salto Chico Falls - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Grey Lake - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Salto Grande - 25.7 km / 16 mi
Lake Sarmiento - 27.6 km / 17.1 mi
Cerro Tenerife - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Rio Paine Waterfall - 50.9 km / 31.6 mi
Amarga Lake - 51.1 km / 31.8 mi
The preferred airport for Cabañas Lago Tyndall is Punta Arenas (PUQ-Carlos Ibanez Del Campo Intl.) - 308.8 km / 191.9 mi
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Professional property host/manager
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to residents of Chile regardless of length of stay, and to non-residents staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, travelers must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.