Youth Hostel Villa Marija
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 guestrooms. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature slippers and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a seasonal outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hostel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Snack bar/deli
- Bicycle rents on site
- Computer station
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of poolside bars - 1
- Number of swim-up bars - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Luggage storage
- Shared microwave
- Shared refrigerator
- Lockers available
- Handrails in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Wheelchair accessible - no
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/cafe. The hostel also offers room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and multilingual staff.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stari Grad Plain - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pokonji Dol Beach - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Port of Hvar - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Bishop’s Palace - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
St Stephen's Cathedral - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
St Stephen's Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hvar Public Theater - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hvar Loggia - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hvar Town Arsenal - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Benedictine Monastery - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Franciscan Monastery and Heritage Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Momo Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hvar Fortress - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Mekicevica Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Jerolim Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Split Airport (SPU) - 81.9 km / 50.9 mi
Brac Island (BWK) - 145.2 km / 90.2 mi
The preferred airport for Youth Hostel Villa Marija is Split Airport (SPU).
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Recommendations for hotels and renters (Croatia).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of: CovidClean (Safehotels - global expert); COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC); Croatian Tourism Association (HUT - Croatia); Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global); Safe Travels (WTTC - Global); COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Cash deposit required
- Children not allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows regional sanitization guidelines Recommendations for hotels and renters (Croatia)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global)
- Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
- Property follows sanitization practices of Croatian Tourism Association (HUT - Croatia)
- Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
- Professional property host/manager
- Property follows sanitization practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)
- Property follows sanitization practices of CovidClean (Safehotels - global expert)
- Property follows sanitization practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO)
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 15 per person, per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.93 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.46 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.33 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.66 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Administrative fee: EUR 1.4 per person, per night
- Towels fee: EUR 1.5 per person, per stay
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 30 and EUR 80 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)