Hotel Puerta de Cazorla
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features babysitting (surcharge) and a television in a common area.
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 431
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Free reception
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Limited onsite parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts major credit cards
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Grab a bite to eat at La Tragantia, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Cazorla? This hotel has 431 square feet (40 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plaza de la Constitucion - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza de la Corredera - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Centro Tematico de Especies Amenazadas - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Plaza Santa Maria - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sierra de Cazorla Natural Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Yedra Castle - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
La Iruela Castle - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Central Cerrada del Utrero - 8 km / 5 mi
Museo Zabaleta - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
Toya's Sepulchral Chamber - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Sierra de Segura - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Torre del Vinagre - 34 km / 21.1 mi
La Cerrada de Elías - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
San Blas Municipal Park - 39.5 km / 24.6 mi
Sabiote Castle - 39.8 km / 24.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Puerta de Cazorla is Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca) - 146.1 km / 90.8 mi
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1000, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Tourism Certified (Spain).
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property follows regional sanitization guidelines Safe Tourism Certified (Spain)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Professional property host/manager
- Pets allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 12
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 26
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 3 and EUR 7 for adults, EUR 3 and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night