Magoebaskloof Hotel Tzaneen
Stay in one of 44 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
- Outdoor pool
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Swimming pool
- Mountain bike nearby
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Infant/toddler toys
- Couples/private dining
- Private picnics
- Wine release events
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Uncovered parking
- Secured parking
- Children's games
- Children's toys
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Handrails in stairways
- Food and water bowls
- Dog exercise area
- No elevator (single level property)
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Grab a bite to eat at the The Tlou Restaurant, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stanford Lake College - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Haenertsburg Christian Church - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
Debengeni Falls - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Tzaneen Dam Nature Reserve - 23.2 km / 14.4 mi
Tzaneen Museum - 29.4 km / 18.3 mi
Turfloop Nature Reserve - 35.3 km / 22 mi
University of Limpopo - 40.1 km / 24.9 mi
Tzaneen Convention Centre - 44.3 km / 27.5 mi
Mangela Animal Touch Farm - 44.5 km / 27.6 mi
Sunland Baobab - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- No elevators
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
- Pets allowed
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 159 for adults and ZAR 79 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 150 per stay