Hostal Casa Ram
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hostel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Outdoor pool
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of poolside bars - 1
- Luggage storage
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 2 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Poblado Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Lleras Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Lokkus Contemporary Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Monterrey Comercial Mall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
La Strada Mall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Golden Mile - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Oviedo Shopping Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Santafé Mall - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Medellin's Museum of Modern Art - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Santa Fe Zoological Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
EAFIT University - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
El Tesoro Shopping Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Medellin General Hospital - 3 km / 1.9 mi
La Frontera Park - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Plaza Mayor Convention Center - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hostal Casa Ram is Jose Maria Cordova Intl. Airport (MDE) - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Cash deposit required
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Professional property host/manager
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs are allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2023, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Late check-out fee: COP 50000 (subject to availability)