Stay in one of 8 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this inn include wedding services and a picnic area.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Picnic area
- Express check-out
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions and an access code. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Satisfy your appetite with Modern European cuisine at The Lock Keepers, a bistro where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, or dine alfresco. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/cafe. English breakfasts are served on weekends from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include express check-out and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gloucester Folk Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Gloucester Cathedral - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Gloucester Docks - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Soldiers of Gloucestershire Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Gloucester Waterways Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Gloucester Guildhall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kingsholm Stadium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
City Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Gloucester Quays - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Gloucestershire Royal Hospital - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
University of Gloucestershire, Oxstalls Campus - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Hartpury University and Hartpury College - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Robinswood Hill Country Park - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Gloucester Ski and Snowboard Centre - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Cotswolds - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Mooringpost is Bristol International Airport (BRS) - 74.5 km / 46.3 mi
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Pets allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 12 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15.00 per night