Hotel Mystays Premier Omori
Make yourself at home in one of the 232 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Facilities at Hotel Mystays Premier Omori
- Free airport transportation
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Limited onsite parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the restaurant is closed for dinner service until further notice. This property offers airport shuttle service from Haneda Airport Terminal 1 only.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- This property provides air conditioning from April to mid-October, and heating from mid-October to March.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at FOREST COAST serving guests of Hotel Mystays Premier Omori. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shinagawa Aquarium - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Ohi Racecourse - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Bay - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Happoen Garden - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 7 km / 4.4 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Keio University - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Odaiba Beach Park - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 8 km / 5 mi
Shiba Park - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Tokyo Garden Theater - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Ariake Garden - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Suntory Hall - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 9.7 km / 6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Mystays Premier Omori is Haneda Airport (HND) - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is not available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are not available
- Property follows regional sanitization guidelines Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1760 for adults and JPY 1350 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1620 per night