Hotel Rural Carlos I
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned guestrooms. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Conference space size (meters) - 120
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Free parking nearby
- Free WiFi (limited) device count 8
- Street parking
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 8 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds
- This property accepts credit cards
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/cafe. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 9 AM to 11 AM.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Museum of the Inquisition - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Serrana Viewpoint - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Las Pilatillas - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Monastery of San Jerónimo de Yuste - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Pecharroman Museum - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Balcon del Valle Viewpoint - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Escobazos Museum - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Parral Bridge - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Ruta del Trabuquete Trailhead - 22.6 km / 14.1 mi
Caozo Waterfall - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Torre Lucia Interpretation Centre - 41 km / 25.5 mi
Parque de los Pinos - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
Plasencia Cathedral - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
Plaza Mayor - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
Puerta Berrozana - 41.8 km / 26 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Rural Carlos I is Badajoz (BJZ-Talavera La Real) - 231.1 km / 143.6 mi
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1000, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Free WiFi in public areas has a 8-device limit.
- No elevators
- Pets not allowed
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night