Bayside Marina Hotel Yokohama
Make yourself at home in one of the 26 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary bottled water.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace.
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Free self parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Satisfy your appetite at Brezza, a restaurant where you can take in the ocean view. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mitsui Outlet Park Yokohama Bayside - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Yokohama Bayside Marina - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Earth Science Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Umino Park - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Hakkeijima Sea Paradise - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Kanagawa Prefectural Kanazawa Bunko Museum - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Hokokuji - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Harbor View Park - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Motomachi Park - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Yamate 234ban Residence - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Yamashita Park - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Yokohama Port Symbol Tower - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Yokohama Marine Tower - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Kamakura-gu Shrine - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
The preferred airport for Bayside Marina Hotel Yokohama is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 33.1 km / 20.5 mi
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1500 (subject to availability)