CitiClub Hotel Melbourne
Make yourself at home in one of the 71 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a nightclub or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a banquet hall.
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 5382
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference center
- Limited onsite parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Luggage storage
- Banquet hall
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 8:00 PM. The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to 410, Little Collins Street, Melbourne 3000 VIC To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Please note that the presence of the onsite nightclub means that noise levels can be highly elevated on weekends and public holiday eves. Midweek private functions may also affect noise levels.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Melbourne? This hotel has facilities measuring 5382 square feet (500 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Collins Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hardware Lane - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Flinders Lane - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Yarra Riverfront - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Melbourne Town Hall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bourke Street Mall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Emporium Melbourne - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Regent Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rialto Towers - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Melbourne Central - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St Paul's Cathedral - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
SEA LIFE Melbourne - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
QV Centre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Federation Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Eureka Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Melbourne Airport (MEL) - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Avalon Airport (AVV) - 55.3 km / 34.4 mi
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is not available to guests
- No acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are not available
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 72 hours
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AUD 200 per stay
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent