Hotel Campanile Toulouse - Blagnac Aéroport
Stay in one of 57 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and washers/dryers.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Sunday - Friday: 6:00 AM - 5:30 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Airbus - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Odyssud - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sainte Catherine de Sienne Monastery - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Roman Amphitheater at Purpan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Purpan Hospital - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Ernest-Wallon Stadium - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Canal de Brienne - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Ailes Anciennes Toulouse - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Zenith de Toulouse - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Aeroscopia Museum - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Toulouse Métropole Exhibition Center & Convention Center - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Palais des Sports - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
Banks of the Garonne - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Church of Saint Clement - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Rue d'Alsace-Lorraine - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Campanile Toulouse - Blagnac Aéroport is Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac) - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- One child 9 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are not available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Pets allowed (no fees)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11.9 per person (approximately)