DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing
Make yourself at home in one of the 147 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and laptop-compatible safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this hotel include wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and a banquet hall.
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 22
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Banquet hall
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, The Shore, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Dunfermline? This hotel has facilities measuring 22 square feet (2 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Deep Sea World - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Forth Road Bridge - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Port Edgar - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Forth Rail Bridge - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Dunfermline Abbey - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Hopetoun House - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Yellowscott Country Park - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Blackness Castle - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Lauriston Castle - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Royal Highland Centre - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Gyle Shopping Centre - 17.8 km / 11 mi
Edinburgh Zoo - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Edinburgh International Climbing Arena Ratho - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Spire Murrayfield Hospital - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Edinburgh Park - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh - Queensferry Crossing is Edinburgh Airport (EDI) - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)