Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include ceiling fans, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this pousada include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Outdoor pool
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Poolside bar
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 9:30 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
At Pousada Aguape, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pantanal Reserve - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
The preferred airport for Pousada Aguape is Campo Grande (CGR-Campo Grande Intl.) - 187.1 km / 116.3 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed