Tyndall Stone Lodge by Whiski Jack
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 100 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Kitchens are outfitted with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, ovens, and stovetops. Cable programming along with DVD players are provided for your entertainment.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub.
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Smoke-free property
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
There is no front desk at this property. The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to 107-2011 Innsbruck Drive To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Check-in for this property is based at 107-2011 Innsbruck Drive, Whistler, V0N1B2. This office is located in the Creekside area behind Rosie’s House restaurant and next door to Subway. Arrivals outside of posted hours require advance notice by telephone.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Limited parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Whistler Public Library - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Whistler Medals Plaza - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Whistler Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Audain Art Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Whistler Village Stroll - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Whistler Visitor Centre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Whistler Marketplace - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Whistler Core Climbing and Fitness Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Whistler Village Gondola - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Whistler Golf Club - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Family Adventure Zone - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Coca-Cola Tube Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR) - 134.3 km / 83.5 mi
Whistler, BC (YWS-Green Lake Seaplane Base) - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The preferred airport for Tyndall Stone Lodge by Whiski Jack is Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR).
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Property uses a professional cleaning service
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 500.00 per stay
- Resort fee: CAD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Ski storage
- Bicycle storage
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: CAD 100 (subject to availability)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning